Best Responsive Team showcase WordPress plugin for WordPress to showcase member Image, Name, Designation, Social connectivity links. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″] & widgets. GS Team plugin packed with tons of controlling options & different themes to showcase members elegantly with eye-catching effects.
GS Team Member plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
If you are looking for WordPress Team Plugin then GS Plugin’s Team builder wordpress plugin is the best option for you. To showcase the details of your team member anywhere at your site using a shortcode. This is the easier thing ever people can image in a website. Before giving you a work client will want to learn about your team member.
To make thing easier in this case team members wordpress plugin will help you the most. This will help you to make a professional look of your team member. You can add, edit and delete your team member and their details via this plugin. You can name this plugin also as wordpress meet the team plugin. The way we have designed the plugin will enrich the look of your team and their activities. If you do not have any type of these we will recommend you to use our Team builder wordpress plugin for use. You can use our free Team builder wordpress plugin to get the real feel of the plugin on test basis.
- Responsive Team Member plugin
- Different Column options
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Add Unlimited members
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Boosts SEO with schema.org markup
- W3C valid markup
- Output your team members anywhere with the shortcode [gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″]
- Team Member info & social links
- Easy to setup
- It’s easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete Team Members with no new knowledge.
- 20+ different themes
- Theme 01 : Grid 1 (Hover)
- Theme 02 : Grid 2 (Tooltip) New
- Theme 03 : Grid 3 (Static) New
- Theme 04 : Circle 1 (Hover)
- Theme 05 : Horizontal 1 (Square Right Info)
- Theme 06 : Horizontal 2 (Square Left Info)
- Theme 07 : Horizontal 3 (Circle Right Info)
- Theme 08 : Horizontal 4 (Circle Left Info)
- Theme 09 : Drawer 1 (3 cols) New
- Theme 10 : Drawer 2 (4 cols) New
- Theme 11 : Table 1 (Underline) New
- Theme 12 : Table 2 (Box Border) New
- Theme 13 : Table 3 (Odd Even) New
- Theme 14 : List 1 (Square Right Info) New
- Theme 15 : List 2 (Square Left Info) New
- Theme 16 : Slider 1 (Hover)
- Theme 17 : Popup 1
- Theme 18 : To Single
- Theme 19 : Filter 1 (Hover & Pop)
- Theme 20 : Filter 2 (Selected Cats)
- Theme 21 : Panel Slide New
- Theme 22 : Gray 1 (Square)
- Single Team Template included
- Archive Team Template included
- GS Team Widget available
- GS Team Shortcode generator available at page / post
- Display members by Group / Department wise (category)
- Limit number of team member to display.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Team Member
- Repeatable Social Media metabox New
- Repeatable Skills metabox New
- Ribbon metabox New
- Number Pagination New
- Search instantly by Name letters New
- Filter by Designation New
- Shortcode parameter – panel (right/left/center) New
- Drag & drop custom Members order New
- Visual Composer support New
- Social icons at Widget New
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Member Name
- Member Details
- Ribon New
- Member Image
- 40 Social Icons available to add Links New
- Skill filelds to add as many you want New
Team Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Theme ( Grid, Circle, Horizontal, Drawer, Table, List, Slider, Popup, Filter, Panel, Gray )
- On / off contols for – Member Name, Member Designation, Member Details, Social Connection, Pagination New, Next / Prev Member New, Instant Search by Name New, Filter by Designation New
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Member details
- Style Member Name by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color, BG Color
- Hover Icon BG Color New
- Ribon Background Color New
- Style Member Role by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Pop Up Arrow Color New
- Filter Category Position New
- Team Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
- Team Members Slug
|GS Team Member Features||Free||Pro|
|Themes||All 22 themes|
|Display members by Category wise|
|Repeatable Social Media metabox|
|Team Members custom Slug|
|Single Team Template|
|Archive Team Template|
|GS Team Widget|
|GS Team Shortcode generator at page / post|
|Repeatable Skills metabox|
|Search instantly by Name letters|
|Filter by Designation|
|Drag & drop custom Members order|
|Visual Composer support|
|Social icons at Widget|
GS Team Member’s shortcode usage
GS Team Member’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_team num="10" cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme8" group="hr"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_team theme="gs_tm_theme6"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Team Member in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_team num="10" cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme1" group="csr" order="ASC" orderby="rand"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Team Members but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Normally Membersw will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass|
|3||orderby||date|| ID |
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
|4||group||all||Team category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Team -> Team Group. Here you will find Team Groups & all the slugs|
|Select preferred theme to display Members|
|6||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 columns) |
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|7||cats_name||intitial||none||If you display only one category’s data then no need to display category names for filtering, passing the ‘none’ value will hide the filtering section. Applicable for gs_tm_theme9|
|If you wish to display Team Members by custom order use mentioned shortcode, for custom order orderby=”menu_order” is mandatory.|
[gs_team cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme1" orderby="menu_order"]
Check GS Team Member’s Visual Installation Guide
Add New Member
All Team Member at a glance
GS Team Settings
GS Team Style Settings
How do I add new Team Member?
GS Team post type will show below POSTS. To add new Member, go to GS Team > Add New Member, then add Member Name, Member Details, Designation, Member Image, Group/Department, Member’s social links ( Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Personal Site ) Add social link’s URL with http:// then Finally Publish.
What will be Member image dimension?
Recommended image size 400px X 400px for perfect view of various devices.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Team Members in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.7 on 3rd September 2018
- [Fixed] : Popup conflict with Divi theme ( fixed @ theme8, theme9 & theme12 )
- [Added] : CSS for Divi theme border issue.
- [Added] : wpautop function for formating @ theme8, theme9 & theme12
- [Removed] : cbp-so-section class & ID from Filter theme ( theme9 & theme12 )
Version 2.0.6 on 9th May 2018
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
- [Fixed] : Team single page not rendering Visual Composer elements. Now fixed.
Version 2.0.5 on 18th August 2017
- [Added] : Repeatable Social Media metabox
- [Added] : Repeatable Skills metabox
- [Added] : Ribbon metabox
- [Added] : Number Pagination
- [Added] : Search instantly by Name letters, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Filter by Designation, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Shortcode parameter – panel (right/left/center), applicable for theme 19
- [Added] : 8 New themes : Grid 2 – Tooltip, Grid 3 – Static, Drawer 1 – 3 columns, Drawer 2 – 4 columns, Table 1 – Underline, Table 2 – Box Border, Table 3 – Odd Even, List 1 – Square Right Info, List 2 – Square Left Info, Panel Slide
- [Added] : Drag & drop custom Members order
- [Added] : Visual Composer support
- [Added] : Social icons at Widget
- [Added] : Pagination Show / Hide Option
- [Added] : Search instantly by Name letters Show / Hide Option, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Filter by Designation Show / Hide Option, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Member Name BG Color change option, applicable for theme 8,9,11,12
- [Added] : Hover Icon BG Color change option, applicable for theme 8,9,11,12
- [Added] : Ribon BG Color change option, applicable for theme 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 21
- [Added] : Pop Up Arrow Color change option
- [Added] : Thumbnail image size note added at admin
- [Modified] : At theme 12 (Selected Filter Categories), now you can add Category slug at shortcode parameter & Category Name will display for filtering.
- [Modified] : Different Js files to single vendor JS file
- [Modified] : Different CSS files to single vendor CSS file
- [Modified] : CSS Modified & fixed for theme 12
- [Removed] : RangeSlider JS & Css file from admin
- [Removed] : Editor Height for Team Post Type
- [Removed] : Shortcode parameter ‘ids’ & ‘post__in’ from loop for old style custom member order.
Version 2.0.4 on 9th April 2017
- [Added] : Custom member order by ID
- [Added] : Team slug option added to change Team Members URL as needed
- [Added] : At single Team Member, added for next / previous member link
- [Added] : At single Team Member, show hide option added for next / previous link
- [Added] : At Theme9, text alignment option added like left / center / right for Filter category
- [Fixed] : CSS line height @ Theme1, Theme2
- [Removed] : Containter ID from Row @ Theme1, Theme2
Version 2.0.3 on 25th Jan 2017
- [Fixed] License conflict when portfolio & Team both plugin activated.
- [Fixed] JS conflict with VC & WPforo at shortcode generator
Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram, Dribbble, Behance, Pinterest, Flickr, Stumbleupon, Deliciousdiv Reddit, VK, Vine, Github, Stack Overflow, Soundcloud, Envelope / Email, Link / Website, Skype, Whatsapp, Dropbox, WordPress, Tumblr, Foursquare, Xing, Lastfm, Hacker News, Yahoo, Trello, Steam, Deviantart, Feed, Renren, Spotify, twitch, Digg, SlideShare
Grid, Circle, Horizontal, Drawer, Table, List, Slider, Popup, Filter, Panel, Gray
- Version 2.0.8
- Updated October 23, 2019
- Created June 8, 2016
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 21524
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version