GS Logo Slider is the best WordPress slider plugin available for displaying your client’s logos on your website.
The plugin creates a custom post type so you can easily add a client’s Logos carousel to display anywhere of your site using the shortcode.
The GS Logo Slider plugin is simple but flexible & powerful, and won’t slow your site like many slider plugins.
The slider carousel displays a ticker style flow, and the logo image can be displayed with or without a clickable caption.
The GS Logo Slider plugin Shortcodes are simple to generate and have a team of developers available to provide support where needed. Customizations from the developer can be purchased optionally.
A logo is the sole identity of any brand. People nowadays are more focused on logo basis branding. To showcase the brand you need to focus the logo of that company. In this case, you have to show the logos in such a way that it attracts people the most. WP logo showcase responsive slider is mandatory for you then. It will increase the value of your brand.
If you own an eCommerce website then logo branding is a mandatory thing for you. It will help your own brand with the other renowned brand. Almost every WordPress website you have to put either the logo of your partners, brands, clients, affiliates or others. To give this logo section a lucrative view you can use responsive logo slider WordPress plugin. You can also use client logo slider plugin WordPress for your own website.
If you wish to increase your brand value then this is a mandatory plugin for you. For the Best WordPress Logo Slider Plugin, you can rely on GS Plugins without any hesitation. Our logo slider plugin is one of the top logo slider WordPress plugins in the market which is bug-free. Considering the pricing and documentation if you compare our logo slider plugin with the other you will find GS Plugins is the best. We are also providing custom logo plugin if you need any.
- Gutenberg Block Ready New
- Logo Shortcode Ready
- Very light weight.
- Custom post type for Logo posting.
- No need any settings.
- Work with all WordPress theme.
- Easy to use.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- Powered by bxSlider.
- Its easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create, and delete Logo with no new knowledge
- Added Grid View, List View, Table View, Filter View, Live Filter View, Full Width Slider, Center Mode, Variable Width Slider, Vertical Center Slider, Vertical Ticker Up, Vertical Ticker Down, 2 Rows Slider New
- Added Tooltip Option New
- Multiple Logo slider on same page from different categories. New
- 24 different themes. New
- Drag & drop reorder / custom order as your need. New
- GS Logo Widget available. New
- Advance settings panel with all necessary options.
- Slider sliding speed, autoplay pause, navigation, pagination, color settings.
- Display Logos horizontally or vertically.
- Control Logo sliding speed.
- Enable / disable infinite loop.
- Slide Logos in ticker mode (similar to news scroll).
- Logo grayscale feature.
- Logo image size control.
- Stop on hover control.
- Display Logo including / excluding Title.
- Specify target to load the Links
- Number of logos to move on transition.
- Tons of shortcode parameters
- Category wise Logos
- Great Settings Panel
- Works with any WordPress Theme.
- Easy and user-friendly setup.
- Well documentation and support.
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- And many more.
|GS Logo Slider Features||Free||Pro|
|Style & Theming||All 25 themes|
|Stop on hover|
|Pause Ticker on Hover|
|Next / Previous|
|Logo Margin||Fixed 10 px||Set in between 10-30 px|
|Slide Width||Fixed 200 px||Set in between 200-500 px|
|All Filter Name|
|Filter Name Align|
|Multiple Logo slider|
|Drag & drop Reorder|
|GS Logo Widget|
|Category wise Logos|
|Max supported Logos||20||Unlimited|
|Logos Gutenberg Block|
How to use GS Logo Slider WordPress Plugin
GS Logo slider‘s shortcode usage
Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_logo title="yes" posts="15" order="ASC" logo_cat="food" mode="vertical" speed="1000" inf_loop="0" ticker="1" logo_color="gray_to_def"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_logo]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Logo Slider in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_logo title="yes" posts="15" order="ASC" logo_cat="food" mode="vertical" speed="1000" inf_loop="0" ticker="1" logo_color="gray_to_def"]' ); ?>
|1||title||no||no / yes||Display Logo including / excluding Title. Default OFF|
|2||posts||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll show all the Logos but you can control it by posts attribute.|
|3||order||DESC||DESC / ASC||Normally Logos will show by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass order=”ASC” parameter|
|4||orderby||date||ID / title / modified / rand / menu_order (Drag & drop custom order)||Use preffered orderby attribute|
|5||logo_cat||all||Logo category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Logos -> Logo Category. Here you will find Logo category & all the slugs|
|6||mode||horizontal||horizontal / vertical||Select Direction mode to slide Logos. Default horizontal|
|7||speed||500||Any number||You can increase / decrease sliding speed. Set the speed in millisecond. Default 500. To disable autoplay just set the speed 0|
|8||inf_loop||1||0 / 1||If ON, clicking “Next” while on the last slide will transition to the first slide and vice-versa. Default On (1)|
|9||ticker||0||0 / 1||Slide Logos in ticker mode (similar to a news ticker). Default Off( 0 ). In order to make the ticker appear slower, the Speed value must be raised.|
[gs_logo speed="20000" ticker="1" inf_loop="0"]
|10||logo_color||Default||gray / gray_to_def / def_to_gray||Logo grayscale feature works only in modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Safari|
|Select preferred theme from 25 ready views|
|12||tooltip||None||tooltip||Show / Hide Tooltip. Default : Off|
|13||max_logo||5||Any number||Maximum number of Logos to display|
Add a New Logo
All Logo at a glance
GS Logo Slider > General Settings
GS Logo Slider > Control Settings
GS Logo Slider > Style Settings
GS Logo Gutenberg Block
Logo Shortcode using Shortcode Block
How do I add new Logo?
Logo post type will show below POSTS. To add new logo, go to GS Logos > Add New, then add Logo company name at Title, Add logo Image & URL with http:// then Finally Publish.
What will be logo image dimension?
Default image size set to 200px X 200px.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Logos in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_logo]’); ?>
Version 2.0.12 on 14th November’19
- [Fixed] : Switch Buttons.
- [Fixed] : Instruction texts & Typo.
- [Modified] : Move admin css outside of license.
Version 2.0.11 on 14th October’19
- [Added] : Some option for slick
- [Added] : Responsive breatout options
- [Added] : Vendor js and css
- [Added] : Elementor support
- [Added] : Filter new theme selected categories
Version 2.0.10 on 3rd January’19
- [Fixed] : JS issue.
Version 2.0.9 on 3rd January’19
- [Fixed] : JS conflict with Divi theme. Divider > Style dropdown not working. Now fixed
Version 2.0.8 on 26th December’18
- [Added] : Gutenberg Editor Support
- [Added] : Gutenberg Logo Block
- [Added] : Review system
- [Added] : Activation redirects
- [Fixed] : Reposition GS Logo’s sub menu pages
- [Fixed] : Admin CSS
Version 2.0.7 on 6th November’18
- [Added] : Free Plugins list
- [Added] : Help & Usage info
- [Fixed] : Settings Panel text / descriptions.
Version 2.0.6 on 27th October’18
- [Added] : New theme : 2 Rows Slider
- [Added] : Animated / GIF demo
Version 2.0.5 on 28th May’18
- [Added] : Slick on / off Option
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
Version 2.0.4 on 2nd May’17
- [Added] : Grid View, List View, Table View, Filter View, Live Filter View, Full Width Slider, Center Mode, Variable Width Slider, Vertical Center Slider, Vertical Ticker Up, Vertical Ticker Down
- [Added] : Tooltip Option
- [Added] : Multiple Logo slider on same page from different categories.
- [Added] : 24 different themes.
- [Added] : Drag & drop reorder / custom order as your need.
- [Added] : GS Logo Widget.
- [Removed] : aq_resizer.php
- [Removed] : Logo Width (px) from Style Settings
- [Removed] : Logo Height (px) from Style Settings
- [Removed] : At version 2.0.3 added shortcode [gs_logo4] which is removed but same work can be done by [gs_logo]
- [Modified] : Changed text-domain golamsamdani to gslogo
Version 2.0.3 on 18th Apr’17
- [Added] : Shortcode [gs_logo4] without fixed width / height & aqua resize, so any size logo will display like free version. But other features will work like pro.
Version 2.0.2 on 8th oct’16
- [Fix] : Grey scale issue fixed on Chrome
- [Fix] : Link jumping issue fixed on Ticker mode
- [Fix] : Center Logos Vertically
- [Fix] : Ticker pause on mouse hovers over slider
- Version 2.0.12
- Updated November 14, 2019
- Created March 30, 2015
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 148819
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version