Hey, you are here means you already purchased our plugin/s.
Now, need to download plugin’s zip file to install at your site.
(You can check how to install plugin in different ways.)
You need to activate license to get update from WordPress dashboard as soon as new version available. Single click update from dashboard like WordPress native way.
Every product of ours comes with a 365-days validity for support and update. This date is applicable from the minute your order has been placed and marked as complete. If you do not have access to a valid license, you will not be able to download any of your purchased products.
- An active subscription enables you to access the download section and plugin features.
- Auto-renewal feature is activated for each of our product to ensure the regular updates and fastest support via the paddle subscription.
We have yearly & lifetime subscriptions plan available. We recommended you for a lifetime plan.
- Yearly plan : Your license will be valid for 12 months and will renew annually until cancelled. If you don’t renew, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any further updates or support after it expires.
- Lifetime Plan : Your license will be valid for lifetime & eligible for lifetime updates or support.
Hope you installed the plugin successfully.
– Now, need to activate license.
– Go to License Keys tab.
After clicking View Licenses link you’ll see your license details like –
- Name of Plugin
- License Status
- License Keys
- Number of Activation
- Expire Date
- Manage sites
– You’ll a get key, combination of letter & number of 30+ characters. Copy that License Key then paste at plugin’s license page & save to activate plugin.
Manage License for Domains
Manage sites are very important.
Suppose you purchased single site license & activated for local development.
After completing local development you wish to move live server but facing a problem to enable license.
In that case follow steps –
- Go to License Keys > Manage Sites
- You’ll see Manage License page.
- Deactivate Site (if you have single license) & add new URL with http://
- At Authorize a new site input field add site with http:// or https:// (if you have multiple license just add / replace new URL)
- Finally, click on ADD SITE