Best Responsive WordPress Posts Grid Plugin to display Posts elegantly. Using GS Posts Grid plugin you can present latest posts in various views like Grid, Horizontal, List, Card, Table, Gray, Slider, Popup, Filter, Masonry & Justified Gallery. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_wpposts theme=”gs_wppost_grid_1″] GS Posts Grid plugin packed with necessary controlling options & 30+ different themes to present latest posts elegantly with eye catching effects.
GS Posts Grid plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
Regular article, blog, and news posting is a mandatory thing nowadays on the website. This plugin will help your website rank higher in google. To showcase these posts in a systematic way with a lucrative view will help you to make your website more charming. WordPress Posts Grid plugin will help you to do this. Some people are telling this also as WordPress grid page template. In WordPress you will get a plugin for this. To help out in this case WordPress grid plugin is provided by GS Plugins. We have WordPress grid plugin responsive in design will give you the best option. Via this plugin, you will be able to give the best layout of your post. By using our WordPress plugin grid layout posts will able to give your visitor a better look. This will also help them to find the exact news or post they are looking for. This plugin is totally bug-free and used by thousands of people already. We are also providing custom support for any of our customer. As per the pricing policy, this is also the best post grid plugin WordPress to use. If you are a WordPress user then this is an essential grid WordPress plugin for you. Our 24/7 customer service will assist you all the way long in all the aspects.
- Responsive latest posts plugin.
- Different Column options.
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Support Unlimited posts.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- W3C valid markup.
- Display posts anywhere with shortcode like [gs_wpposts theme=”gs_wppost_grid_1″].
- Custom CSS.
- Easy to setup.
- 30+ different Themes
- Theme 01 : Grid 1 (Full Overlay)
- Theme 02 : Grid 2 (Half Overlay)
- Theme 03 : Grid 3 (Bottom Info)
- Theme 04 : Horizontal 1 (Square Right Info)
- Theme 05 : Horizontal 2 (Square Left Info)
- Theme 06 : Horizontal 3 (Round Right Info)
- Theme 07 : Horizontal 4 (Round Left Info)
- Theme 08 : Horizontal 5 (Box Square Right Info)
- Theme 09 : Horizontal 6 (Box Round Right Info)
- Theme 10 : List 1 (Square Right Info)
- Theme 11 : List 2 (Square Left Info)
- Theme 12 : List 3 (Circle Right Info)
- Theme 13 : List 4 (Circle Left Info)
- Theme 14 : Card 1 (Square Bottom Info)
- Theme 15 : Card 2 (Circle Bottom Info)
- Theme 16 : Table 1 (Underline)
- Theme 17 : Table 2 (Box Border)
- Theme 18 : Table 3 (Odd Even)
- Theme 19 : Gray 1 (Square)
- Theme 20 : Gray 2 (Round)
- Theme 21 : Slider 1 (Zoom)
- Theme 22 : Slider 2 (Hover)
- Theme 23 : Slider 3 (Hover 2)
- Theme 24 : Popup 1
- Theme 25 : Popup 2
- Theme 26 : Filter 1 (Hover & Pop)
- Theme 27 : Filter 2 (Link & Pop)
- Theme 28 : Masonry 1 (Details)
- Theme 29 : Masonry 2 (Title)
- Theme 30 : Masonry 3 (Gallery)
- Theme 31 : Justified (Gallery)
- Pagination Supported
- Option to change preffered text instead of ‘All’ for Filter Template
- Display posts by Category wise
- Limit number of posts to display.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Posts Grid themes
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
GS Posts Grid Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Style & Theming (Select from 30+ themes)
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Post details
- Replace ‘Read More’ to your desired word
- On / off contols for – Post Name, Details, Author, Date, Category, Tag
- Style Post Title by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Set Filter Category Position to – Left, Center or Right
- Replace ‘All’ to your desired word for filter theme
- Post Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
GS Posts Grid’s shortcode usage
GS Posts Grid’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_wpposts theme="gs_wppost_grid_1" cols="4" num="9" desc_limit="250" group="" order"DESC" orderby="date"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_wpposts theme="gs_wppost_grid_1"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Posts Grid in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_wpposts theme="gs_wppost_grid_1" cols="4" num="9" desc_limit="250" group="" order"DESC" orderby="date"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Latest Posts but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Select preferred theme to display Posts|
|3||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 Columns)|
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Number of column/s to display Posts. Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|4||group||all||Post category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to Posts -> Categorirs. Here you will find Categorirs & all the slugs|
|5||desc_limit||100||Any Number||Set maximum number of characters in Post details. Default 100|
|Normally Posts will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass|
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
|Show / hide pagination|
Check GS Post Grid’s Visual Installation Guide
GS Plugins > Posts Grid Settings > General Settings
GS Plugins > Posts Grid Settings > Post Settings
GS Plugins > Posts Grid Settings > Style Settings
What will be Posts Feature image dimension?
Recommended image size larger than 420px for perfect view on various devices.
Do I need to regenerate thumbnail images of existing posts?
Yes. But it is optional. You can use “Force Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin or any other plugin of your choice.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Courses in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_wpposts theme=”gs_wppost_grid_1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.5 on 6th Feb 2020
- [Added] : Pagination attribute on shortcode.
- [Added] : Padding CSS to ul attributes.
Version 2.0.4 on 4th Feb 2020
- [Changed] : Post details to ‘get_the_excerpt’ and filter with strip_tags function.
- [Added] : Pagination on/off option in settings.
Version 2.0.3 on 17th Oct 2019
- Fixed query – ‘category_name’ => $group,
Version 2.0.2 on 31st May 2018
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
Version 2.1 on 25th May 2017
- Intitial release of GS Posts Grid’s PRO version
- Version 2.0.5
- Updated February 6, 2020
- Created May 24, 2017
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready Separate Plugin
- Downloads 3546
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version