Behance is the top platform for the designers. Thousands of designer are working here with their portfolio. Designers all around the world with best design portfolio work here. Most of them have their own wordpress website. They can use GS Behance Portfolio plugin to showcase their portfolio here. If you are a designer and do not have much time to update your profile in the website then you can use Behance Project showcase wordpress plugin to showcase all of your work. This will take a few minutes to include your Behance profile in your website. GS Behance portfolio wordpress plugin will help you to show all the projects you have done in there. GS Plugins is providing Responsive Behance Portfolio plugin so that you can add your Behance profile in your website without any coding. The number of installation by the customer of our Behance plugin will give you the smell of trust about the Behance portfolio plugin wordpress.
Best Responsive Behance plugin for WordPress to showcase Behance projects. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_behance] & widgets. GS Behance Portfolio plugin packed with necessary controlling options & different themes to showcase Behance projects elegantly with eye catching effects.
GS Behance Portfolio plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
Check this video how to get your own Behance access token
- Responsive Behance Portfolio plugin
- Different Column options
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- W3C valid markup
- Display Behance Projects anywhere with the shortcode [gs_behance] & widgets.
- Options for 3 columns, 4 columns
- Projects title.
- Projects appreciations count.
- Projects views count.
- Projects comment count.
- Custom CSS
- Easy to setup
- 7 different themes
- Theme 01 – Projects
- Theme 02 – Projects Stat
- Theme 03 – Hover
- Theme 04 – Popup
- Theme 05 – Slider
- Theme 06 – Profile
- Theme 07 – Filter
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Behance Portfolio
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- Field wise projects. New
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Behance Portfolio Settings Option
- Behance User
- Behance Access Token
- Total projects to display
- Columns ( 3 Columns & 4 Columns )
- Style & Theming – Theme One – Projects, Theme Two – Projects Stat, Theme Three – Hover, Theme Four – Popup, Theme Five – Slider, Theme Six – Profile, Theme Seven – Filter
- Projects Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Behance Custom CSS ( write your own custom css )
GS Behance Portfolio’s shortcode usage
GS Behance Portfolio’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_behance userid="creativemints" count="6" column="4" theme="gs_beh_theme1" field="Branding"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_behance]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Behance Portfolio in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
|1||userid||None||Behance User ID||Add your Behance User ID|
|2||count||6||Any number||Set number of projects to display.|
|3||column||3(4 columns)||4 (3 columns) |
3 (4 columns)
|Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|Select preferred theme to display Projects|
|5||field||None||Art Direction |
|Select preferred field to display Projects. Go to Behance.net & click on Search icon to see all Creative Fields. |
field parameter case & space sensitive.
GS Behance Portfolio Widget
How do I create apps to get Behance Access Token?
Please check the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-bjgayHH40
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Behance shots in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_behance]’); ?>
2.0.6 on 24th Jan 2019
- [Added] : New Theme – Filter : gs_beh_theme7
2.0.5 on 23rd Jan 2019
- [Added] : Rewritten the plugin.
- [Added] : Database added to store projects
Version 2.0.4 on 16th Jan 2019
- [Added] : Fieldwise data Like [gs_behance field=”Branding”]
Version 2.0.3 on 19th May 2018
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
Version 2.0.2 on 2nd Aug 2017
- Fixed padding issue on Bootstrap based theme
- Removed container div from Slider theme
- Removed wildcard (*) css from custom Bootstrap.
Version 2.0.1 on 27th February 2017
- Fixed Responsive Issues
- Version 2.0.6
- Updated January 24, 2019
- Created February 27, 2017
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 3989
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version