In this tutorial, we will show you how to create shortcodes for the GS Logo Slider plugin. This will allow you to add slider functionality to your posts and pages easily. We will also show you how to use the shortcodes in a WordPress template file. Let’s get started!
How to create Shortcodes for the GS Logo Slider plugin
40+ ready-to-use premade shortcodes will be available after importing dummy data. You may use it as you choose. Alternatively, you can make your shortcode. GS Logos > Logo Shortcode is where you’ll find to create a new shortcode.
To create a new shortcode, click Create New at the top right. A shortcode may also be created under the Shortcodes tab > Create New Shortcode.
Based on your selection on the left side, the preview will display in the right area.
- Style & Theming – Choose a Design Style and Theme from Grid, List, Table, Filter, Live Filter, Full-Width Slider, Center Mode, Variable Width Slider, Vertical Center Slider, Vertical Ticker Up, Vertical Ticker Down, 2 Rows Slider.
- Image Size – The attachment size can be obtained from the registered sources.
- Sliding Speed – Set the speed in milliseconds. Default 500 ms. To disable autoplay, set the speed to 0.
- Autoplay – Play Pause control below the Logo slider. Default Off
- Autoplay Delay – You may change the time (in milliseconds) between slides. The default duration is 4000 ms.
- Pause on Hover – When the mouse hovers over the Logo, autoplay will be disabled. Default On.
- Infinite Loop – If set to ON, clicking on “Next” on the last slide will begin again from the first slide and vice versa.
- Reverse Direction – Reverse the direction of movement. Default: Off. The default slider travels from right to left. This switch allows you to slide from left to right.
- Slider Navs – Next/Previous logo slider control. When Ticker Mode is switched on, controls are disabled by default.
- Navs Position – The next/previous control for the Logo slider. The default position is the Bottom. You may also choose a Left-Right or an Outside position.
- Slider Dots – Dots for the logo slider below the widget. Default Off.
- Dynamic Dots – It’s good to turn it on if you use it for many slides. So rather than displaying many dots simultaneously, it will just keep a few of them visible. On is the default setting.
- Play Pause – Underneath the Logo slider, you’ll find the Play Pause button.
- Logo Title – Exclude or Include the Title from the Company Name. By default, this option is disabled.
- Tooltip – You can also turn off or on the Tooltip option.
- Logos Style – Select from Default / Grayscale / Gray to Default / Default to Gray.
- Logo Space – The distance between each logo is adjustable. Default 10, but it can be up to 50.
- Desktop Logos – Number of logos that will be displayed on the Desktop. Default 5, adjustable to 10. (Theme: Slider1, Fullwidth Slider, Center Mode, Ticker)
- Tablet Logos – Number of logos to be displayed on the Tablet. The default setting is 3, but it may be increased to 10. (Theme: Slider1, Fullwidth Slider, Center Mode, 2 Rows Slider, Ticker)
- Mobile Logos – The minimum number of logos to be displayed. Default 2, up to 10 allowed. (Theme: Slider1, Fullwidth slider, Center Mode, 2 Rows Slider, Ticker)
- Move Logos – The number of logos to move on the transition. 1 is the default, but you can go as high as 10.
- Clickable Logos – Set the target to open the Links to New Tab / New Window. The default is a new tab.
- All Filter Name – Replace “All” text with the word of your choice in the Filter Theme.
- Filter Name Align – For Filter Themes, set the Alignment of Filters to Left/Center/Right.
** When a theme is selected, several Styling Options will be assigned.
- Logos – Set max Logos you want to show. Set -1 for all logos
- Order – DESC / ASC
- Order By – Date / Name / ID / Random / Custom Order
- Categories – Select categories to display logos from specific categories. Select from a dropdown menu of previously created categories.
- Input Shortcode Name & Save the shortcode.
- Copy the shortcode & paste where you wish to display Logos.
How may I edit, Clone / Duplicate, or Delete a Shortcode?
After importing dummy data, 40+ ready-to-use shortcodes will be added. All fields, including Company Name, Logo, Company URL, Logo Categories, and SAVE Shortcode, may be modified.
You may clone/duplicate any existing or new shortcodes. You’ll get notifications like “Shortcode cloned successfully” when you clone shortcodes. The duplicate of a shortcode will also have the same settings. After clicking ‘Clone,’ you’ll receive alerts like “Shortcode cloned successfully.”
The duplicate’s name is also appended with a suffix such as Shortcode name – Cloned.
Deletion of the shortcode is straightforward. Please exercise caution before using the delete button since it will remove the shortcode.
You may select and delete many shortcodes in one go.
That’s it! You now know how to create shortcodes for the GS Logo Slider plugin. If you have any questions or need help, please don’t hesitate to contact our team of experts by contact here. Upgrade to Pro today and get access to even more features and benefits, like additional slider templates, faster loading times, and more! Thanks for reading.
Leave a Reply