Having a portfolio website is crucial for every creative professional. It helps them to convince potential clients without any complication. As the portfolio section is essential for a portfolio website, people found emphasizing to make the look of portfolio gallery amazing and eye-catching. Behance portfolio WordPress plugins will help you to create an awesome portfolio.
There are various components available throughout the WordPress plugin directory, you have to choose best WordPress portfolio plugins that can bring maximum clients. I noticed Behance has been a popular platform for those who are a creative designer, graphic designer, interior designer, photographer. Behance helps to connect them with their targeted clients.
How To Enable Behance Portfolio Gallery Without Coding
If you have a website and want to enable Behance portfolio to attract clients from Behance, you’re in the right place. Today, I am going to show you how to create Behance portfolio gallery without having coding experience. It won’t take more than 60 seconds. So, get ready to have a website enabled with Behance portfolio gallery.
If you have downloaded the plugin, let install it on your WordPress website.
Step 01: Install GS Behance Slider
The incredible and feature packed Behance portfolio plugin is easy to install, requires no extra steps to setup perfectly. Just login to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate Plugins >> New. Search for GS Behance Portfolio plugin. I am quite sure the result comes with the only plugin which is GS Behance Portfolio.
Now click on the Install Now and subsequently, click Activate to enable the plugin right away.
You can also install GS Behance plugin via FTP. First, download GS Behance Plugin from WordPress plugin directory manually. Connect your FTP client and navigate to wp-content/plugins directory and place unzipped version gs-behance-portfolio there. When you install the plugin manually, you have to get into Dashboard >> Plugins and activate the GS Behance Portfolio Plugin.
Step 02. Configure GS Behance Plugin
After installing GS Behance Plugin successfully, you will notice a setting title GS Plugins at the left WordPress settings. From the GS plugins, head over Behance Settings. From here you can control all the Behance portfolio settings extensively. It can be termed as the global setting of Behance plugin options.
From this settings page, you can define your Behance User, Behance Access Token, Total projects to display, Columns, Style & Theming, Project Link Target, Behance Custom CSS.
Plugin Settings Overview
Configuring this Behance plugin from the WordPress backend is simple. I’ve centralized all the settings in a single page. If you are on the Behance portfolio plugin’s setting page, you can control everything from here.
- Behance User: To establish the connection between your WordPress website and Behance database, adding Behance user is mandatory. It indicates the plugin to define Behance account and fetch all your desired data from Behance server this to your website.
- Behance Access Token: After adding Behance username, it requires to provide Behance Acess Token. It can be termed as validation key so that you can only display your Behance profile in your permitted platforms.
- Total projects to display: Total projects to display: You may have posted hundred and thousand times in Behance. If you fetch all the data at a time, it must lose its charm and slow down your page speed. So, Behance Portfolio plugin provides a setting to limited the number of Behance post. You can control how many Behance post you can display.
- Columns: As website elements are placed measuring numbers of grids. No, site follows the same grid system. To cover the best possible site users, I’ve researched a lot and provided 3 and 4 column grid system to showcase all your Behance post in your WordPress website.
- Style & Theming: Behance portfolio plugin is additionally added on a site to make it mesmerizing and impress targeted clients. To comply with your site design, I’ve assembled GS Behance portfolio plugin with a number of themes. Each theme variation includes unique animation effects for hover, Popup, and more
- Project Link Target: Link target setting let you decide whether your pin will open in new window or new tab.
- Behance Custom CSS: Each website comes with the unique concept of layout and styling for different elements. The GS Behance plugin offers custom CSS box to let you add your personalized styling seamlessly.
Step 03: publish
After configuring GS Behance portfolio plugin according to your requirement, you can publish it in WordPress posts, pages, and widgetized areas. If you want to show your Behance post in your WordPress post and pages, you can demonstrate them using shortcode generator. Whereas you can enable Behance portfolio gallery in widget area using GS Behance Portfolio plugin provided widgets.
When you head to create post or page, click on the Behance Icon. It opens a window to take input for Behance User ID, Number of Shorts, Column, Theme. Providing your setting inputs, click OK button to enter shortcode in your editor.
Navigate from Appearance >> Widgets and here you find numerous of widgets. The GS Pinterest plugin generates GS Behance Portfolio widget. Drag it to your desired widget positions and provide widget title as well as the number of Behance Shots to display. It will automatically fetch Pinterest data on your WordPress website.