Having a portfolio website is crucial for every creative professional. It helps them to convince potential clients without any complications. As the portfolio section is essential for a portfolio website, people found emphasizing making the look of the portfolio gallery amazing and eye-catching. Behance portfolio WordPress plugins will help you to create an awesome portfolio.
There are various components available throughout the WordPress plugin directory. You have to choose the best WordPress portfolio plugins to bring maximum clients. I noticed Behance had been a popular platform for creative designers, graphic designers, interior designers, and photographers. Behance helps to connect them with their targeted clients.
How To Enable Behance Portfolio Gallery Without Coding
If you have a website and want to enable Behance’s portfolio to attract clients from Behance, you’re in the right place. Today, I will show you how to create a Behance portfolio gallery without coding experience. It won’t take more than 60 seconds. So, get ready to have a website enabled with the Behance portfolio gallery.
If you downloaded the plugin, install it on your WordPress website.
Step 01: Install GS Behance Slider
The incredible and feature-packed Behance portfolio plugin is easy to install and requires no extra steps to set up perfectly. Just login to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate Plugins >> New. Search for the GS Behance Portfolio plugin. I am quite sure the result comes with the only plugin, GS Behance Portfolio.
Now click on Install Now and click Activate to enable the plugin immediately.
You can also install the GS Behance plugin via FTP. First, download GS Behance Plugin from the WordPress plugin directory manually. Connect your FTP client, navigate to the wp-content/plugins directory, and place unzipped version gs-Behance-portfolio there. When manually installing the plugin, enter Dashboard >> Plugins and activate the GS Behance Portfolio Plugin.
Step 02. Configure GS Behance Plugin
After installing GS Behance Plugin successfully, you will notice a GS Plugins setting at the left WordPress settings. From the GS plugins, head over to Behance Settings. From here, you can control all the Behance portfolio settings extensively. It can be termed as the global setting of Behance plugin options.
From this settings page, you can define your Behance User, Behance Access Token, Total projects to display, Columns, Style & Theming, Project Link Target, and Behance Custom CSS.
Plugin Settings Overview
Configuring this Behance plugin from the WordPress backend is simple. I’ve centralized all the settings on a single page. You can control everything from here if you are on the Behance portfolio plugin’s setting page.
- Behance User: To establish the connection between your WordPress website and the Behance database, adding a Behance user is mandatory. It indicates the plugin to define a Behance account and fetch all your desired data from the Behance server to your website.
- Behance Access Token: After adding a Behance username, it must provide Behance Access Token. It can be termed a validation key, so you can only display your Behance profile on your permitted platforms.
- Total projects to display: Total projects to display: You may have posted a hundred and a thousand times in Behance. If you fetch all the data at a time, it must lose its charm and slow down your page speed. So, the Behance Portfolio plugin provides a setting to limit the number of Behance posts. You can control how many Behance posts you can display.
- Columns: As a website, elements are placed measuring the number of grids. No, the site follows the same grid system. To cover the best possible site users, I’ve researched a lot and provided a three and 4-column grid system to showcase all your Behance posts on your WordPress website.
- Style & Theming: The Behance portfolio plugin is added to a site to mesmerize and impress targeted clients. I’ve assembled the GS Behance portfolio plugin with several themes to comply with your site design. Each theme variation includes unique animation effects for hover, Popup, and more.
- Project Link Target: The link target setting lets you decide whether your pin will open in a new window or tab.
- Behance Custom CSS: Each website has a unique layout and styling concept for different elements. The GS Behance plugin offers a custom CSS box to let you add your personalized styling seamlessly.
Step 03: Publish
After configuring the GS Behance portfolio plugin according to your requirement, you can publish it in WordPress posts, pages, and widgetized areas. If you want to show your Behance post in your WordPress post and pages, you can demonstrate them using a shortcode generator. You can enable the Behance portfolio gallery in the widget area using the GS Behance Portfolio plugin-provided widgets.
When you head to create a post or page, click the Behance Icon. It opens a window to take input for Behance User ID, Number of Shorts, Column, and Theme. Providing your setting inputs, click the OK button to enter the shortcode in your editor.
Navigate from Appearance >> Widgets, and here you find numerous of widgets. The GS Pinterest plugin generates the GS Behance Portfolio widget. Drag it to your desired widget positions and provide a widget title and the number of Behance Shots to display. It will automatically fetch Pinterest data on your WordPress website.